Social Media Executive
An opportunity to work within a varied digital marketing role, overseeing the management of the businesses social media channels, e-marketing campaigns and website content for a range of clients across industries.
- Creative ideation and content generation.
- Strategize and manage content for all social media activities.
- Create and grow the social presence of assigned brands.
- Post content to activate conversations in alignment with the social strategy.
- Suggest and provide appropriate response strategy to fan / follower conversations to maximize positive sentiment.
- Maintain the publishing calendar and to stay in contact with clients to ensure the calendar is always updated.
- Monitor all conversations and escalate problems to relevant stakeholders.
- Market and competitive research within relevant industries.
- Actively contributes to the growth of the brand’s social presence from its daily operations, layout changes, post types and etc, wherever relevant.
- Produce and analyze social media reports on behalf of the brands managed.
- Attend client and prospect meetings.
We welcome fresh grads too!